on the processing of personal data under Art. 13 and 14 Reg. (EU) 2016/679 - GDPR
Information Notice on the Personal Data Protection Code (Customers/Suppliers) – INF.1 – Rev.02 30.10.2018)
Data Controller: PROTEC Srl Società Unipersonale - Via Zamenhof, 363 – 36100 Vicenza (VI)/(IT)
SUBJECT: Information Notice provided in accordance with articles 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14 and from 15 to 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 - GDPR, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, and the free movement of such data.
The Data Controller PROTEC Srl Società Unipersonale represented by the Legal Representative hereby informs you, pursuant to and by effect of arts. 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14 and 15 to 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 - GDPR and Legislative Decree no. 196/03, as amended by Leg. Decree no. 101/2018 whereby:
- the aforementioned Regulation and Legislative Decrees foresee a series of obligations imposed on whoever performs the so-called ‘processing’ (i.e. any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction) of personal data related to other subjects (so-called “Data subjects”).
- The management of PERSONAL DATA foresees our processing of your personal data, or those you entrust to us, of a personal (common) nature, including:
- personal details of natural and legal persons;
- geographic and email addresses, including telephone numbers.
- The processing of your personal data in our possession, those you may be requested to provide or those communicated by yourself is/shall be carried out so as to:
- 3.1 establish, develop and continue the contractual relationship agreed between the parties;
- 3.2 provide the services referred to in the contractual relationship agreed between the parties;
- 3.3 ensure regulatory updates in relation to the provided services.
- The data will be processed using manual and/or electronic systems used to save, manage and transmit the data, for reasons strictly related to the stated purposes, according to the data in our possession, and the commitment on your part to promptly inform us of any amendments, additions and/or updates required.
- Pursuant to legal obligations or for exclusive functional reasons within the scope of the execution of the obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the parties, your data shall be disclosed:
- to professional accountants, data processing centres and/or service companies outside our organisation yet closely related for operational purposes;
- to credit and/or financial companies, to the persons in charge of transport and/or delivery services; to the staff assigned to correspondence management;
- to tax consultants, to the company’s law firm, to those assigned to debt recovery activities;
- to the State, to public and private bodies, also following inspections or verifications to fulfil obligations required by Law or mandatory Regulations, by EC Regulations or by secondary Regulations (such as, for example: Financial Administration, Tax Police, Judicial Authorities, etc.);
- to those subjects to whom the law or secondary or EC Regulations grant the right to access your personal data;
- to other subjects, outside our organisation who carry out activities related to the service provided.
An updated list of the chief and regular Data Processors, appointed by the Data Controller under art. 28 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 - GDPR, is available at the registered office of the latter.
- The extent of any disclosure and/or transfer of data is national and there is no possibility of disseminating the data to indeterminate subjects without prior specific consent.
- Collection of your data is mandatory and the data are indispensable to fulfil the legal obligations deriving from the service in progress or from any future relations.
- The data shall be processed until the conclusion of the existing relationship and until the accounting and administrative activities relating thereto have been completed.
- Once the processing has been concluded, the data shall be retained in compliance with tax related obligations for a period of 10 (ten) years, unless otherwise indicated or enforced by other mandatory requirements.
- Please be informed that the Data Controller in accordance with article 37 of Reg. (EU) 2016/679 - GDPR has appointed its Data Protection Officer - DPO who can be contacted as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any further clarification regarding the current processing activities, also in relation to any uncertainty about the nature of any data and the action to be taken with regards to the processing of the same, please contact the Data Controller using the following email contact email@example.com
- We hereby inform you of the right of Data Subjects to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them are being processed and obtain access to the personal data concerning them and to information such as the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data in question, the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if the recipients are in third countries or international organisations, the foreseen retention period of the personal data or the criteria used to determine such a period, along with the rectification, erasure, limitations of processing or objection to such processing pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
- Should you consider that the processing of your data infringes the provisions of the Regulation, you are entitled to submit a claim to the Data Protection Supervisor at the Italian Supervisory Authority as foreseen by art. 77 of said Regulation.
The complete texts of articles 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14 and 15 to 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and Legislative Decree no. 196/03, as amended by Legislative Decree no. 101/18 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of the same, is fully available at our head office and also on the website www.garanteprivacy.it
We ask you therefore to express your written consent regarding the aforementioned processing and consequent disclosure, in addition to the commitment to promptly report any amendments to the data in our possession, sending us a copy of this document duly signed as confirmation of your acceptance and consent.
Vicenza (VI) 30.10.2018
The Data Controller
PROTEC S.r.l. Single-Member Company